10 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Paphos and its surrounding areas are full of ancient attractions. With this private tour, you'll be able to visit many such sites in just one day, including the 13th-century Kolossi Castle, the ancient Curium Amphitheater, the Sanctuary of Apollo Hylati, and the seaside Aphrodite's Rock, believed to be the birthplace of the goddess of love, Aphrodite.
- Visit Paphos-area highlights with a professional driver/guide
- Round-trip transfers from your Larnaca hotel are included
- Travel in a chauffeur-driven, air-conditioned vehicle
- Private experience for just you and your party
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup and Drop-off
Meals / Beverages / Snacks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If your pickup point is not included in the list of the hotels shown above, please provide us your exact address, building name, street number, area, postal code
- Larnaca Airport, Larnaca Cyprus
- Larnaca International Airport, Larnaca, Cyprus
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY iTaxi Cyprus
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full Day Tour in Paphos: Trip To The Past?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Full Day Tour in Paphos: Trip To The Past?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full Day Tour in Paphos: Trip To The Past?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full Day Tour in Paphos: Trip To The Past?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Full Day Tour in Paphos: Trip To The Past
4 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLarnacaBus Tours - BeirutArchaeology Tours - BeirutHistorical Tours - BeirutFull-day Tours - BeirutBus Tours - AlanyaArchaeology Tours - AlanyaHistorical Tours - AlanyaFull-day Tours - AlanyaBus Tours - Tel AvivArchaeology Tours - Tel AvivHistorical Tours - Tel AvivFull-day Tours - Tel AvivCategory