Explore our promoted experiences
- La Graciosa excursion from Lanzarote
- Sail around the island on a catamaran
- Lunch, champagne, and an open bar onboard
- Includes use of kayak equipment
Departure & Return
Oficina de venta tickets de Biosfera Express en el puerto de Órzola
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Upon arrival at La Graciosa, board a catamaran, and kick off the trip with a champagne toast and light refreshments. The crew will raise the sails and haul the anchor for the one-hour sail around the island, passing white sand beaches, views of the volcanic landscape, and crystal-clear water along the way.
You’ll drop anchor just off Francesca Beach, on the southern edge of La Graciosa, where you’ll have time to relax on the boat, swim, snorkel, or kayak—there’s also the option to hop a water taxi to the beach for a drink.
Lunch will be served onboard the catamaran, with an open bar of beer, wine, and soft drinks, then return to the port in Graciosa under sail. Take some time to walk through the quiet community of Caleta del Sebo, where the bright white houses are cloaked in flowers, then make the return trip to Orzola. This tour concludes with return transfer to your accommodations.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- The supplier may cancel the tour due to weather conditions or force majeure, in which case the supplier will contact the customer within 48 to 24 hours in advance via email or telephone to assign a new alternative date, the customer may request in such cases the return of the reservation.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 90 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lanzarote Sea Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.