- Hike and kayak from Langkawi
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Informative, friendly, and professional guide
- Lunch included
Departure & Return
Your guide from "JungleWalla / Natural History Tours" will be wearing an olive green shirt that says "JungleWalla" on the sleeves and will be holding a sign that reads "JungleWalla". Please plan to arrive at least 10 minutes before your scheduled departure time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Attire: Hat, t-shirt, shorts, swimwear, sun protection, towel, sandals or sport shoes, towel and a change of clothes.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Junglewalla
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.