- Travel from Langkawi, Malaysia to Koh Lipe, Thailand
- Use one ticket for all modes of transportation
- Travel by ferry, shared minivan, and speedboat
- Journey takes around half a day from start to finish
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Note that all schedules are showed in Malaysia time, the Thailand time is 1 hour behind Malaysia time.
- There is a National Park entrance fee of 200 THB per adult and 180 THB per child to be paid to the park rangers after arrival.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trip Store Krabi
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Langkawi to Koh Lipe by Ferry, Minivan & Satun Pakbara Speed Boat in Low Season.