1 hour (Approx.)
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Admission to Underwater World Langkawi
Other Personal Expenses
Departure & Return
Departure PointUnderwater World Langkawi, Jalan Pantai Cenang Jalan Pantai Chenang, Langkawi 07000 Malaysia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- - Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- - A Viator/TripAdvisor confirmation booking will be sent at the time of confirmation is not the official ticket.
- - The official ticket will be sent to you within 24 hours.
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY GlobalTix Pte Ltd
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Langkawi Underwater World Admission Ticket?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Langkawi Underwater World Admission Ticket?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Langkawi Underwater World Admission Ticket?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Langkawi Underwater World Admission Ticket?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 57373P493
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLangkawiNature and Wildlife - KedahAttractions & Museums - KedahNature and Wildlife - Ko LipeAttractions & Museums - Ko LipeNature and Wildlife - Hat YaiAttractions & Museums - Hat YaiCategory
Singa Besar Island (Pulau Singa Besar)Dayang Bunting Island (Pulau Dayang Bunting)Tanjung RhuLangkawi Craft Complex (Kompleks Kraf Langkawi)Eagle Square (Dataran Lang)Galeria PerdanaLangkawi Beras Basah Island (Pulau Beras Basah)Seven Wells Waterfall (Telaga Tujuh Waterfall)Crocodile Adventureland Langkawi (Langkawi Crocodile Farm)Langkawi Sky BridgeRice Museum (Laman Padi Langkawi)Lagenda Park (Taman Lagenda)Underwater World Langkawi