2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Good for avoiding crowds
As one of the island’s top attractions, Langkawi Nature Park attracts large crowds during peak season. Save up to an hour of waiting in line with a skip-the-line admission ticket that grants you access to the mangrove jungle, the aviary, and enclosures home to big cats, bears, antelopes, and more.
- Head straight inside Langkawi Nature Park with a skip-the-line admission ticket
- An obvious choice for time-pressed travelers
- Choose from several time slots throughout the day
- A great way to spend a few hours with kids
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointLangkawi Nature Park, Kampung Belanga Pechah, Langkawi 07000 Malaysia
9/21/2020 - 12/31/2030
|Monday - Sunday:||11:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Langkawi Nature Park is a visitor-friendly setting with just 30 minutes drives from Langkawi International Airport, and 13 minutes drives from Kuah Town
- Please present the redemption voucher at ticket counter in exchange for your admission ticket.
- All tickers are strictly non-transferable / non-refundable / non-changeable
- Lead travelling party holding the confirmation voucher must present a valid photo ID/Passport for this exchange.
- Loss of ticket will be solely under the full responsibility of the passenger.
- This voucher is valid on the date of visit stated.
- Passengers name entered in the booking form must be same as per passenger’s passport. Incorrect names may cause penalties or invalidation of travel vouchers.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line: Langkawi Nature Park Admission Ticket?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Line: Langkawi Nature Park Admission Ticket?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line: Langkawi Nature Park Admission Ticket?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip the Line: Langkawi Nature Park Admission Ticket?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLangkawiNature and Wildlife - KedahAttractions & Museums - KedahNature and Wildlife - Ko LipeAttractions & Museums - Ko LipeNature and Wildlife - Hat YaiAttractions & Museums - Hat YaiCategory
Underwater World LangkawiTanjung RhuMt. Machinchang (Gunung Mat Chinchang)Galeria PerdanaCrocodile Adventureland Langkawi (Langkawi Crocodile Farm)Seven Wells Waterfall (Telaga Tujuh Waterfall)Langkawi Sky BridgeEagle Square (Dataran Lang)Lagenda Park (Taman Lagenda)Dayang Bunting Island (Pulau Dayang Bunting)Singa Besar Island (Pulau Singa Besar)Rice Museum (Laman Padi Langkawi)Langkawi Beras Basah Island (Pulau Beras Basah)