6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by Private Vehicle
All Fees and Taxes
Meals and Drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
1.IMPORTANT NOTE: We can pick up guests from Langkawi Cruise Port, but please take note that you have to walk some 800 metres to 1,000 metres from cruise ship to independent tour pickup point where my tour guide will be waiting for you. Understand this note before you book this tour if you are coming by cruise.
2. We pick up from any hotel in Langkawi or Langkawi Cruise Port or Langkawi International Airport.
- Langkawi Airport, Langkawi Malaysia
- Langkawi Cruise Port (See important note below in additional pickup details)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No Serious Medical Conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Active Dynamics
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Langkawi: Flexible 6 Hours Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Langkawi: Flexible 6 Hours Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Langkawi: Flexible 6 Hours Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Langkawi: Flexible 6 Hours Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 103531P18
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLangkawiShore Excursions - KedahBus Tours - KedahNature and Wildlife - KedahPorts of Call Tours - KedahHalf-day Tours - KedahShore Excursions - Ko LipeBus Tours - Ko LipeNature and Wildlife - Ko LipePorts of Call Tours - Ko LipeHalf-day Tours - Ko LipeShore Excursions - Hat YaiBus Tours - Hat YaiNature and Wildlife - Hat YaiPorts of Call Tours - Hat YaiHalf-day Tours - Hat YaiCategory
Crocodile Adventureland Langkawi (Langkawi Crocodile Farm)Seven Wells Waterfall (Telaga Tujuh Waterfall)Rice Museum (Laman Padi Langkawi)Singa Besar Island (Pulau Singa Besar)Langkawi Sky BridgeGaleria PerdanaLangkawi Craft Complex (Kompleks Kraf Langkawi)Underwater World LangkawiDayang Bunting Island (Pulau Dayang Bunting)Tanjung RhuLagenda Park (Taman Lagenda)Eagle Square (Dataran Lang)Langkawi Beras Basah Island (Pulau Beras Basah)