8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Experience all that Langkawi has to offer on a private 8-hour sightseeing tour. All-inclusive transportation from your hotel enables you to complete your Langkawi bucket list with ease. Visit a crocodile farm, take a cable car up to Mount Mat Cincang, and get the perfect souvenir at Batik Village. Other highlights include the tomb of Princess Mahsuri and the black sand beach of Pantai Pasir Hitam.
- Enjoy the exclusivity of a private sightseeing tour
- See the best of Langkawi in just one day
- Enjoy lunch at a traditional Malaysian restaurant
- Take a tour that the whole family can enjoy
Saved to wishlist!
A full-day tour with a professional English-speaking guide-cum-driver.
All entrance fees for visits as mentioned in the description (Mahsuri Tomb, Crocodile Farm)
A Cable Car Package (SkyCab, SkyDome, SkyRex, and the 3D Art Langkawi)
Lunch at a local restaurant is included (food only)
All applicable taxes and service charges
Tours, inclusions of any kind and other services that are not outlined in the tour description
Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips and gratuities, shopping, portage fees and optional tours, unless otherwise stated
Hotel accommodation in the destination of commencement.
Any airline tickets, visa fees, additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point
Supplements for transfers for customers arriving or departing from any airport or resorts located outside the general pick-up and drop-off locations
Hotel expenses of a personal nature, should an overnight be included: this includes mini-bar consumption, laundry, room service, any telephone or other communication cost not mentioned in the program
Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from only hotels in most popular Langkawi regions i.e. Kuah Town, Cenang, Tengah and Kok. Transfer outside these areas, supplements apply.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour is operated on full private basis with English-speaking guide cum driver.
- A minimum number of guests are required on tours to have a separate guide and driver confirmed for privately-booked tour options. Return transfers for this excursion apply only / are inclusive for customers staying along the most popular Langkawi regions i.e. Kuah Town, Cenang, Tengah and Kok. Transfers outside these areas, including any accommodation outside this area such as The Datai, The Andaman, Tanjung Rhu, Four Seasons & St. Regis and from/to Langkawi International airport are excluded. Supplements apply for customers who want to join this excursion outside one of these regions.
- Due to the nature of this tour, we regret to inform you that this excursion is not suitable for wheelchair users.
- Guests are advised that some walking is required during this excursion; we always ensure that we take the most comfortable ways from the entrance of the sight to the sight itself.
- We will do all possible to comply with any dietary requirements during this excursion; it may not always be possible to confirm your wishes in advance based on the choice of local restaurant.
- We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour.
- Please note pickup and drop-off services may not be confirmed for customers staying at private residences, apartment complexes, or other non-registered tourism accommodations. Customers may be asked to meet at a nearby hotel for pick-up and drop off.
- Natural elements of any kind have a destructive effect on electronic equipment. It the customer’s own responsibility to ensure that any camera, mobile telephone or other device is properly wrapped and protected against these elements. We cannot be held responsible in any way for negligence and/or not following suggestions for any damage related to this.
- There will be ample time for customers to spend time on their own to admire the sites at their own pace or browse along the shops for souvenirs. When additional time needs to be allocated for more time at leisure or shopping, this can be discussed with the guide on spot.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 48 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 48 hours may be on request.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Return transfers for this excursion apply only / are inclusive for customers staying along the most popular Langkawi regions i.e. Kuah Town, Cenang, Tengah and Kok. Transfers outside these areas, including any accommodation outside this area such as The Datai, The Andaman, Tanjung Rhu, Four Seasons & St. Regis and from/to Langkawi International airport are excluded. Supplements apply for customers who want to join this excursion outside one of these regions.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Asian Trails LTD
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Grand Tour of Langkawi?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during The Grand Tour of Langkawi?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during The Grand Tour of Langkawi?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Grand Tour of Langkawi?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
The Grand Tour of Langkawi
2 hours 40 minutes
3 hours 18 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursTrolley Tours ExtremeHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLangkawi4WD Tours - KedahSporting Events - KedahBus Tours - KedahTrolley Tours - KedahExtreme - KedahHistorical Tours - KedahFull-day Tours - Kedah4WD Tours - Ko LipeSporting Events - Ko LipeBus Tours - Ko LipeTrolley Tours - Ko LipeExtreme - Ko LipeHistorical Tours - Ko LipeFull-day Tours - Ko Lipe4WD Tours - Hat YaiSporting Events - Hat YaiBus Tours - Hat YaiTrolley Tours - Hat YaiExtreme - Hat YaiHistorical Tours - Hat YaiFull-day Tours - Hat YaiCategory
Tanjung RhuLagenda Park (Taman Lagenda)Crocodile Adventureland Langkawi (Langkawi Crocodile Farm)Eagle Square (Dataran Lang)Dayang Bunting Island (Pulau Dayang Bunting)Underwater World LangkawiSeven Wells Waterfall (Telaga Tujuh Waterfall)Langkawi Beras Basah Island (Pulau Beras Basah)Langkawi Sky BridgeSinga Besar Island (Pulau Singa Besar)Mt. Machinchang (Gunung Mat Chinchang)Galeria PerdanaRice Museum (Laman Padi Langkawi)