6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore the magical Langkawi archipelago with this sailing excursion. After a convenient hotel pickup, learn to sail from friendly crew members, kick back in a salt water jacuzzi, watch for sea eagles from the deck, take a refreshing swim or hike in the jungle, and savor a delicious complimentary lunch with wine, barbecue, and a globally-inspired menu.
- Experience the island paradise of Langkawi with this all-day guided cruise
- Enjoy a customized trip with activities that range from sailing to swimming
- Relax in a salt water jacuzzi and feast on complimentary seafood and salad
- Make the most of limited time with convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
A full day tour (6 hours) with a professional English-speaking guide.
Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle with professional driver.
Joined yacht trip from and to Resort World Langkawi Jetty to Langkawi’s Geopark
All applicable taxes and service charges
BBQ Lunch is included (food only)
Non-motorized water sport activities on the islands
All entrance fees for visits as mentioned in the description
Tours, inclusions of any kind and other services that are not outlined in the tour description
Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips and gratuities, shopping, portage fees and optional tours, unless otherwise stated
Hotel accommodation in the destination of commencement.
Any airline tickets, visa fees, additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point
Supplements charge 9 USD for transfers outside from the general pick-up and drop-off locations,
Hotel expenses of a personal nature, should an overnight be included: this includes mini-bar consumption, laundry, room service, any telephone or other communication cost not mentioned in the program
Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
Supplements apply during Malaysian Public Holidays
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from only hotels in most popular Langkawi regions i.e. Kuah Town, Cenang, Tengah and Kok. Transfer outside these areas, supplements may apply.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour is operated on joint / Seat-In-Coach basis only with English-speaking guide only.
- We will do all possible to comply with any dietary requirements during this excursion; it may not always be possible to confirm your wishes in advance based on the choice of dishes during the BBQ.
- A minimum number of guests are required for this excursion to operate (total 6); many of our tours do not have limitations on group size, depending on the availability of seats and other factors. We regret that we are not able to communicate in advance about this and there is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Weather permitting and in line with a minimum requirement, BBQ on the beach is subject to conditions and confirmations by the local supplier. Alternatively, a BBQ lunch will be served on board the boat.
- Due to the nature of this tour, we regret to inform you that this excursion is not suitable for wheelchair users.
- We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour.
- Please note pickup and drop-off services may not be confirmed for customers staying at private residences, apartment complexes, or other non-registered tourism accommodations. Customers may be asked to meet at a nearby hotel for pick-up and drop off.
- Natural elements of any kind have a destructive effect on electronic equipment. It the customer’s own responsibility to ensure that any camera, mobile telephone or other device is properly wrapped and protected against these elements. We cannot be held responsible in any way for negligence and/or not following suggestions for any damage related to this.
- Please ensure that you bring sunglasses, a hat /cap and sunblock with a high SPF factor when traveling with us on this tour – even when it is cloudy, the sunrays still have an immense power.
- We reserve the right to make necessary changes to the excursion in case of unfavourable weather conditions or situations where we are forced to make alterations to guarantee the safety of our guests.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 48 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 48 hours may be on request.
- Recommended to bring: change of clothing (2 sets), towel, swim wear and slippers / waterproof sandals.
- Return transfers for this excursion apply only / are inclusive for customers staying along the most popular Langkawi regions i.e. Kuah Town, Cenang, Tengah and Kok. Transfers outside these areas, including any accommodation outside this area such as The Datai, The Andaman, Tanjung Rhu, Four Seasons & St. Regis and from/to Langkawi International airport are excluded. Supplements 9 USD per person apply for customers who want to join this excursion outside one of these regions.
- We will not pursue any activities for guests that are not in line with our animal, wildlife and environment protection principles. We’d appreciate if you can refrain from feeding any of the wildlife during this excursion.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asian Trails LTD
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Geopark Relaxation around Langkawi?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Geopark Relaxation around Langkawi?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Geopark Relaxation around Langkawi?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Geopark Relaxation around Langkawi?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
What is the maximum group size during Geopark Relaxation around Langkawi?
A:This activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers.
See all safety measures taken by Geopark Relaxation around Langkawi.
See all safety measures taken by Geopark Relaxation around Langkawi.
Compare Similar Experiences
Geopark Relaxation around Langkawi
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursDay CruisesHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingLangkawiWater Tours - KedahDay Cruises - KedahHalf-day Tours - KedahWater Tours - Ko LipeDay Cruises - Ko LipeHalf-day Tours - Ko LipeWater Tours - Hat YaiDay Cruises - Hat YaiHalf-day Tours - Hat YaiCategory
Crocodile Adventureland Langkawi (Langkawi Crocodile Farm)Tanjung RhuLangkawi Sky BridgeLagenda Park (Taman Lagenda)Galeria PerdanaSinga Besar Island (Pulau Singa Besar)Dayang Bunting Island (Pulau Dayang Bunting)Langkawi Beras Basah Island (Pulau Beras Basah)Mt. Machinchang (Gunung Mat Chinchang)Underwater World LangkawiRice Museum (Laman Padi Langkawi)Eagle Square (Dataran Lang)Seven Wells Waterfall (Telaga Tujuh Waterfall)