3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Group tours of any kind can either go too fast or too slow, making for a less than ideal experience. Explore Lake Tahoe at your own pace with this self-guided electric bike tour on East Shore Trail and make stops when you choose to. Your journey along the trail ends at Sand Harbor, a popular area for swimming and boating.
- Go on a self-guided tour of Lake Tahoe by e-bike
- Travel East Shore Trail at your own pace and stop whenever you’d like
- This trail has bike baths for a safe ride away from car traffic
- All equipment is included like bike helmet, bike lock, and bike racks
Saved to wishlist!
Use of bicycle
Bike Racks with Bungie
Departure & Return
893 Tahoe Blvd, Incline Village, NV 89451, USA
Starbucks Parking Lot. Plenty of Free Garage Parking
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- All Riders of Electric Bikes must be Age 18 or Over.
- Minimum rider height: 5 Feet (152cm)
- Not recommended for anyone not very familiar & comfortable riding a bike!
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY TrailQuip LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half-Day Self-Guided Electric Bike Tour | Lake Tahoe's Iconic East Shore Trail?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Half-Day Self-Guided Electric Bike Tour | Lake Tahoe's Iconic East Shore Trail?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half-Day Self-Guided Electric Bike Tour | Lake Tahoe's Iconic East Shore Trail?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half-Day Self-Guided Electric Bike Tour | Lake Tahoe's Iconic East Shore Trail?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Half-Day Self-Guided Electric Bike Tour | Lake Tahoe's Iconic East Shore Trail
3 to 4 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Self-guided Tours & RentalsBike RentalsWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportLake TahoeSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - CaliforniaBike Rentals - CaliforniaCategory
Eagle Falls Tours & TicketsSand Harbor Tours & TicketsVikingsholm Castle Tours & TicketsHeavenly Gondola Tours & TicketsTahoe National Forest Tours & TicketsVirginia City Tours & TicketsNorthstar Tours & TicketsSouth Lake Tahoe Tours & TicketsEmigrant Trail Museum Tours & TicketsVirginia and Truckee Railroad Tours & Tickets