3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance ticket to the Isola Bella museums and gardens (adults € 18, 6-15 years € 11, free up to 5)
Departure & Return
Piazza Guglielmo Marconi, 28838 Stresa VB, Italy
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
4/6/2021 - 8/9/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 09:30 AM02:00 PM - 02:30 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Stresacruise : crociere tematiche nel golfo Borromeo & Lago Maggiore
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Thematic Cruise: Private boat to Lake Maggiore and Isola Bella from Stresa?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Thematic Cruise: Private boat to Lake Maggiore and Isola Bella from Stresa?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Thematic Cruise: Private boat to Lake Maggiore and Isola Bella from Stresa?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Thematic Cruise: Private boat to Lake Maggiore and Isola Bella from Stresa?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursJet BoatingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLake MaggioreWater Tours - FernoJet Boating - FernoWater Tours - Lake ComoJet Boating - Lake ComoWater Tours - MilanJet Boating - MilanCategory