4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Single or tandem kayak
Dry jacket (if needed)
Long sleeves fleece (if needed)
Neoprene trousers (if needed)
12 Lt dry bag
Departure & Return
Str. di Ortello, 12A , Str. di Ortello, 12A, 28016 Orta San Giulio NO, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cinqueterreinkayak.com
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Paddle on the Orta Lake and San Giulio island?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Paddle on the Orta Lake and San Giulio island?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Paddle on the Orta Lake and San Giulio island?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Paddle on the Orta Lake and San Giulio island
3 hours 55 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
3 hours 10 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
KayakingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesLake MaggioreKayaking - FernoKayaking - Lake ComoKayaking - MilanCategory