- Use a hop-on hop-off cruise ticket to visit the three Borromean Islands
- Admire the villas and gardens that line the Borromean Gulf as you cruise
- Opt to start your trip with a convenient hotel pickup from central Stresa
- Relax with a prebooked ticket and save time when you get to Stresa port
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
|Monday:||09:30 AM - 06:30 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:30 AM - 06:30 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:30 AM - 06:30 PM|
|Thursday:||09:30 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:30 AM - 06:30 PM|
|Saturday:||09:30 AM - 06:30 PM|
|Sunday:||09:30 AM - 06:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and weather conditions
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Ideal choice for families
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Fully narrated tour
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ISOLE LAGO MAGGIORE S.N.C.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands