Explore our promoted experiences
- Enjoy a boat cruise around Sirmione Peninsula on Lake Garda
- Learn about the curative nature of Lake Garda’s thermal waters
- Admire the Scaliger Castle and the Grotte di Catullo from the lake
- See the villa where opera singer Maria Callas lived during the 1950s
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Piazzale Porto Castello - Sirmione Directions: Small harbor in front to Sirmione Castle. Look for blue beach umbrella as a point of reference that you will see at the corner of the harbor. Return point: Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY GARDA TOURS (CONSORZIO MOTOSCAFISTI SIRMIONE)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff