Explore our promoted experiences
- Entry ticket to Garda Thermal Park valid for 1 day
- Soak in pools and natrually-fed thermal lakes
- Enjoy the wellness and fitness center
- Relax in the lush, green 13 acres surrounding the lakes
Departure & Return
|Monday:||10:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||10:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||10:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Thursday:||10:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Friday:||10:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
|Sunday:||10:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
What To Expect
Spend a day relaxing in the park's naturally-fed thermal lakes, with water temperatures ranging from 84-102 F (29-39 C) originating deep below the Villa dei Cedri. Take a dip in the swimming pools or soak in the park's whirlpools. Take advantage of the on-site wellness and fitness center. Enjoy the tranquil surroundings in the park's 13 acres of grassy lawns, trees and rare plants.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children up to 1 Meter 20 of height, enter for free
- Children between 1 Meter 20 and 1 Meter 50 pay reduced entry
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY PARCO TERMALE DEL GARDA
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff