- Book a Lake Garda speedboat ride online to save time in Sirmione
- Combine Italian castles and classic Lake Garda sights in one excursion
- Sample the wine of Bardolino and traditional nibbles in a tasting session
- Learn about the area and its wine heritage from a local sommelier
Departure & Return
Meeting point: Piazzale Porto - small harbor in front at Sirmione castle. Once you are here, please keep as a reference the blu umbrella that you see at the corner of the harbor and ask about Mr. Claudio (0039 338 8082029)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY GARDA TOURS (CONSORZIO MOTOSCAFISTI SIRMIONE)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Castles boat tour with Bardolino wine tasting and nibbles.