- Book in advance to secure a place on a popular island tour of Lake Garda
- Do as the Italians do and unwind with an aperitivo, overlooking the lake
- Discover some of the lesser-known Lake Garda islands such as San Biagio
- Enjoy crowd-free photos from the water of landmarks like Castello Scaligero
Departure & Return
Piazzale Porto, Sirmione. Small harbor outside Sirmione Castle. Keep the blue umbrella at the corner of the harbor as a reference. Ask for Claudio
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY GARDA TOURS (CONSORZIO MOTOSCAFISTI SIRMIONE)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Boat Tour of the Islands of Lake Garda with Aperitif.