- Fit a unique Italian food experience into your vacation in Lazise
- Learn about bees and the different types of honey they produce
- Sample wine made by a local winery during your tasting session
- Experience some countryside culture with local hosts in Lazise
Departure & Return
The meeting point is few meters after the cross between Strada della Pelarola and Strada della Sabbionara; there is a street that goes into the fields: look for the sign "Apicoltura Morati", we will waiting for you at the beginning of that street. For any other informations contact us.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Animals must be keeped on the leash or be near you
- We don't need Green Pass to partecipate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY CittàDiLazise.it
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms