4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Savor the scenery and sights of Lake Garda on a 4-hour afternoon cruise from Sirmione. Board a comfortable boat and sail along the lake’s western shores past islands, towns, villas, and more. Glide by the Roman Grotto of Catullus and one-time mansion of Maria Callas, see the islets of San Biagio and Garda and stop for an optional swim. Finally, take a stroll in Salò and toast views of Gardone with a glass of Prosecco.
- Discover the western coast of Lake Garda with its lush nature and fascinating villages
- Enjoy a snack or take a dive into clear waters on a private island
- Toast with some sparkling wine
Saved to wishlist!
Flute of Prosecco wine and Pizza
Possibility to do a swim
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Viale Guglielmo Marconi, 25019 Sirmione BS, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- In the event of bad weather, the scenic tours will not take place. The itinerary may be subject to changes according to the climate conditions
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY GARDA TOURS (CONSORZIO MOTOSCAFISTI SIRMIONE)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Lake Garda Afternoon Sightseeing Cruise from Sirmione?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Lake Garda Afternoon Sightseeing Cruise from Sirmione?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Lake Garda Afternoon Sightseeing Cruise from Sirmione?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Lake Garda Afternoon Sightseeing Cruise from Sirmione?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursDay CruisesJet BoatingHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingLake GardaWater Tours - VeronaDay Cruises - VeronaJet Boating - VeronaHalf-day Tours - VeronaWater Tours - MantuaDay Cruises - MantuaJet Boating - MantuaHalf-day Tours - MantuaWater Tours - VicenzaDay Cruises - VicenzaJet Boating - VicenzaHalf-day Tours - VicenzaCategory