Explore our promoted experiences
- A full-day, small-group Lake Como hike focused on fauna, flora and geology
- Discover the unique natural characteristics of the region with in-depth information from your guide
- Ditch the tourist sites and venture deep into the heart of Como on an invigorating walk through wilderness
- Save money with a budget-friendly packed lunch that you can bring yourself to enjoy along the way
Departure & Return
In front of the Como-Brunate funicular station - At 10 AM The starting point is reached by ferry, by bus or by train.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- It is required trekking shoes and clothing suitable for the season
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cristina Maria Rita Rovelli
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience