- Hike through the Strada Regia to discover the Italian countryside surrounding Como
- Walk through chestnut groves and pastoral villages on a kid-friendly excursion
- Travel like a local on a boat ride from Como to Torno
- Small-group tour limited to 15 participants for a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please make sure to wear comfortable clothes and hiking shoes or sport shoes for hiking.
- Activity Level: Moderate. We are on maintained trails, but there are a few significant elevation gains and losses on this hike.
- Participants should be active and healthy.
- Please bring a bottle of water; alternatively you can purchase one near the meeting point.
- Please check the weather. If rain is forecast the tour will be cancelled.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Experience Italy Tours Srl
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.