Explore our promoted experiences
- Private pizza-making class at Lake Como for up to six participants
- Learn to make artisan pizza with a professional baker as the instructor
- Knead dough and discover locally produced and farm-fresh ingredients
- Unique experience: hands-on participation while discovering Italian culture
Departure & Return
Meeting Point in Piazza Cavour in front of Hotel Barchetta Excelsior
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Slow Lake Como
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff