5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Zip around Lake Como on the back of a motorbike with this guided tour, personalized to your needs. Choose between a single day or several days and ride along lakefront roads and up into the Italian and Swiss Alps. Bike rentals (including Ducati and Moto Guzzi) plus all necessary equipment are provided. Follow a local to see an insider’s perspective on where to eat, drink, and swim around Lake Como.
- Ride a motorcycle around Lake Como and into the Alps
- Swim, stop for coffee, and relax over lunch at off the beaten path locations
- Skip the hassle of navigating and follow a local guide
- All equipment including helmet, jacket, and gloves are included
Saved to wishlist!
Helmets, jackets and gloves
Local guide speaking very good English
Coffee and/or Tea
Food and drinks, unless specified
Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
Departure & Return
Via Napoleona, 10, 22100 Como CO, Italy
We will start from the Ducati shop Ducati Como.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or 50% refund
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lake Como Motorbike
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Lake Como Motorbike - Motorcycle tour around Lake Como and the Alps?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Lake Como Motorbike - Motorcycle tour around Lake Como and the Alps?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Lake Como Motorbike - Motorcycle tour around Lake Como and the Alps?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Lake Como Motorbike - Motorcycle tour around Lake Como and the Alps?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Lake Como Motorbike - Motorcycle tour around Lake Como and the Alps
5 to 6 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Motorcycle ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingLake ComoMotorcycle Tours - LombardyHalf-day Tours - LombardyMotorcycle Tours - FernoHalf-day Tours - FernoMotorcycle Tours - MilanHalf-day Tours - MilanCategory