- Learn about Como’s history and architecture while strolling through town
- A guide to explore without the hassle of following a map
- See highlights like the Roman city walls, cathedral, and San Fedele Church
- Tips for local shopping and dining from your guide
Departure & Return
The guide will wait for you near the Bar Tabacchi in the train station Como Nord Lago
We will end in the main square of Como
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Violetta Geiger
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
See all safety measures taken by Como city and its History Private Walking Tour.