- See the beauty of Lake Como from the water
- Captain narrates the cruise in English
- Includes a lunch stop in Bellagio
- Enjoy a guided tour of Villa Carlotta and its gardens
Departure & Return
Departure PointLake Como Food Tours, Piazza Camillo Benso Conte di Cavour, 15, 22100 Como CO, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Then relax while cruising on the waters of beautiful Lake Como, and listen as the tour guide points out impressive lakeside villas such as Villa del Balbianello, the Comacina Island, and Villa Melzi. Admire fine views over the surrounding peaks and bays. Then, explore the beautiful village of Bellagio and stop for lunch (not included).
Mid-afternoon board our open-top water taxi to take an amazing cruise down the western branch of the lake to reach Como. The cruise gives you the chance to relax admiring the spectacular mountains and the stunning villas, once the homes of aristocrats, now the playgrounds for the jet set. Your guide shall be there to enhance the experience with the description of the villas and of the villages you encounter.
Your tour ends back in Como.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Experience Italy Tours Srl
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Best of Lake Como - Full day boat tour from Como.