- Cooking class in a villa on Lake Como
- Get hands-on as you learn to make pasta dishes, appetizers, and other Italian specialties
- Master tips and techniques from a professional chef at a family-owned restaurant
- Dine on a delicious home-cooked lunch, including dessert and wine
- Enjoy a fun and educational experience, suitable for all abilities
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
After discussing the day’s menu, head to the kitchen to discover the delights of traditional Lombard cuisine. Under the expert guidance of a professional chef, set to work making a variety of dishes, using all organic seasonal ingredients purchased from the local markets.
Finally, sit down to enjoy your home-cooked feast, accompanied by a selection of fine Italian beers and wines.
Please note: vegan, vegetarian, and gluten free cooking classes are available upon request.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 6 years old are free of any charge
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Curioseety SRLS
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Cooking Class with a Chef in Bellagio.