- Cooking class in a villa on Lake Como
- Get hands-on as you learn to make pasta dishes, appetizers, and other Italian specialties
- Master tips and techniques from a professional chef at a family-owned restaurant
- Dine on a delicious home-cooked lunch, including dessert and wine
- Enjoy a fun and educational experience, suitable for all abilities
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
What To Expect
After discussing the day’s menu, head to the kitchen to discover the delights of traditional Lombard cuisine. Under the expert guidance of a professional chef, set to work making a variety of dishes, using all organic seasonal ingredients purchased from the local markets.
Finally, sit down to enjoy your home-cooked feast, accompanied by a selection of fine Italian beers and wines.
Please note: vegan, vegetarian, and gluten free cooking classes are available upon request.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 6 years old are free of any charge
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Curioseety SRLS
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience