8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Lake Como sits on the foot of the Alps and offers some of the most beautiful scenery in Italy’s Lake District. Explore the historic city center of Como and walk around its medieval streets. Enjoy a cruise on the lake to Villa d’Este in Cernobbio to explore its exotic gardens. Then, depending on the season, stop at either Bellagio or Brunate to walk around and enjoy a coffee or gelato.
- Take a full-day tour of the beautiful Lake Como and its villages
- Walk around the medieval streets of Como’s historic city center
- Enjoy a cruise across the lake to the exotic gardens of Villa d’Este
- Explore either Bellagio or Brunate, depending on the season
Saved to wishlist!
Boat trip across Lake Como
Funicular to Brunate (winter only from 1st Nov to 31st March)
Professional tour guide
The visit of Bellagio is included in summer season only( 1 Apr- 31st Oct)
The tour may be bilingual. Please check at reservation.
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Times subjected to organization and/or traffic problems
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Zani Viaggi
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Como and Bellagio Sightseeing Tour and Lake Cruise?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Como and Bellagio Sightseeing Tour and Lake Cruise?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Como and Bellagio Sightseeing Tour and Lake Cruise?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Como and Bellagio Sightseeing Tour and Lake Cruise?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Como and Bellagio Sightseeing Tour and Lake Cruise
7 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursDay CruisesWater ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingLake ComoBus Tours - LombardyDay Cruises - LombardyWater Tours - LombardyWalking Tours - LombardyHistorical Tours - LombardyFull-day Tours - LombardyBus Tours - FernoDay Cruises - FernoWater Tours - FernoWalking Tours - FernoHistorical Tours - FernoFull-day Tours - FernoBus Tours - MilanDay Cruises - MilanWater Tours - MilanWalking Tours - MilanHistorical Tours - MilanFull-day Tours - MilanCategory