- Tour the charming, lakeside Italian city of Como with a guide
- Explore Como’s Roman and Medieval past with a walking tour of old town
- Enjoy views of Lake Como and the distant Alps from the waterside promenade
- Browse handmade goods in the artisan shops in historic Via degli artigiani
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Semi Private Tour
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY ROMAETRAVEL
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff