- Small group of just eight people or fewer
- Learn about Rome through guided commentary
- Port pickup and drop-off included
- Small group ensures an intimate atmosphere
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Our drivers can only comment and explain the sights from inside the vehicle, and are not allowed to do so once they are outside the vehicle.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- This is a shared tour and you will be expected to maintain the pace of the group.If you have limited mobility we suggest to book a private tour for your best enjoyment
- We may change the order of the sites seen due to traffic and local conditions .
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Driverinrome
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms