- Panoramic bus tour of Rome from Civitavecchia
- Reach sites including the Colosseum and St. Peter’s Basilica in comfort
- Sweeping views over the ancient landmarks of Rome
- Includes round-trip shared transfer from central Civitavecchia
Departure & Return
Departure from the Cruise Terminal "Largo della Pace" at 9:30/40 am. Our staff awaits you at the meeting point inside the Terminal wearing Yellow uniforms with STAFF CIVITATOURS written and booking lists. Please check in w/ them, to be escorted to your bus.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Dress code is smart casual
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY CIVITATOURS SRL
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.