3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Discover the charms of life on the Italian coast with a small-group food tour of downtown Civitavecchia. Meet your guide at the pier and then enjoy a lively walking tour full of funny stories and local secrets. Stop along the way to meet local fisherman, bakers, and wine merchants as you sample cured meats, locally made cheeses, olives, pizza, rice balls, and more. Stop to learn about and taste local wines and finish your progressive lunch with some gelato.
- Explore the coastal town of Civitavecchia on a small-group food and wine tasting tour
- Visit local fisherman, bakers, and wine sellers and learn local secrets from your guide
- Stop to taste prosciutti, salami, cheese, olives, pizza, gelato and more along the way
- Visit a wine shop to learn about and taste local wine
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please note: the pick up for the foodie tour with nonna will be at the main shuttle buses stop and not in front of the ship!
You have to take the free shuttle bus in front of your ship to find us at the main shuttle buses stop. Our representative will be there next to the blue toilettes holding a sign with your name on it!
- Port of Civitavecchia at the main shuttle buses stop
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rometourguide
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Foody Tour with Nonna in Civitavecchia (port)
2 hours 15 minutes
2 hours 15 minutes
2 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursStreet Food Tours Half-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingLake BraccianoFood Tours - LazioWalking Tours - LazioStreet Food Tours - LazioHalf-day Tours - LazioFood Tours - RomeWalking Tours - RomeStreet Food Tours - RomeHalf-day Tours - RomeFood Tours - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaStreet Food Tours - Lake BolsenaHalf-day Tours - Lake BolsenaCategory