11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Komodo Island is one of the only places in the world where you can spot Komodo Dragons —the world’s largest lizards—in their natural environment. On this tour, set sail from Labuan Bajo and spend a day exploring the islands of the Komodo National Park. Head ashore to see the Komodo Dragons on Komodo Island, trek around the volcanic landscapes of Padar Island, and enjoy multiple stops to swim and snorkel including Manta Point and Pink Beach.
- Rare opportunity to see endangered Komodo Dragons in their natural habitat
- Visit at least three islands in the UNESCO-listed Komodo National Park
- Snorkel at four different sites: spot manta rays, exotic fish, and coral reefs
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your Labuan Bajo hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Tour guide English speaking
Fee for visiting Padar and Komodo island, guide on Komodo island, government tax and snorkeling fee
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick up our guest at the hotel approx. at 05:30 am.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bintang Komodo Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "It is a lot to do in one day but absolutely worth it." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
One day Komodo trip with Bintang Komodo Tours
11 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursJet BoatingFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingLabuan BajoWater Tours - East Nusa TenggaraJet Boating - East Nusa TenggaraFull-day Tours - East Nusa TenggaraCategory