Are you interested in?
18 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
47 Tours & Activities
20 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the nuanced cuisine of Liguria during this private hands-on cooking class in La Spezia. Step into the home of a local and learn how to make a few dishes from the La Spezia region such as chickpea flour fritters, Genovese minestrone soup, and Ligurian-style radicchio. Then sit down and enjoy the fruits of your labor with a glass of Ligurian wine and other beverages.
- Take a private cooking class during your time in La Spezia
- Get hands-on experience making dishes from Liguria
- Enjoy the dishes you made paired with local wines
- A private instructor ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Trofie or Ravioli alla spezzina or Pasta alla contadina
Canestrelli biscuits or Castagnaccio or Spongata cake or Tiramisu
Private Cooking Class
Tastings of the 3 recipes
Beverages (water, wines and coffee)
Departure & Return
Departure PointLa Spezia, La Spezia, Province of La Spezia, Liguria
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cesarine
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 68460P74
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesCooking ClassesDining ExperiencesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeUnique ExperiencesLa SpeziaUnique Experiences - Piedmont & LiguriaCooking Classes - Piedmont & LiguriaDining Experiences - Piedmont & LiguriaCategory