7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Saved to wishlist!
Full-day guided trekking with certified and licensed guide.
Cinque Terre Card (includes access to the paths and all train transfers within the park)
Visit and tasting of typical products at the winery at Cinque Terre.
Departure & Return
Departure PointLa Spezia, SP, Italy
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
6/17/2020 - 10/21/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 11:00 AM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour Liguria by Volver T.O.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full Day Private Tour of Cinque Terre with tasting?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Full Day Private Tour of Cinque Terre with tasting?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full Day Private Tour of Cinque Terre with tasting?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full Day Private Tour of Cinque Terre with tasting?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 266518P22
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsHikingNature and WildlifeExtremeHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLa Spezia4WD Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaSporting Events - Piedmont & LiguriaHiking - Piedmont & LiguriaNature and Wildlife - Piedmont & LiguriaExtreme - Piedmont & LiguriaHistorical Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaFull-day Tours - Piedmont & Liguria4WD Tours - LuccaSporting Events - LuccaHiking - LuccaNature and Wildlife - LuccaExtreme - LuccaHistorical Tours - LuccaFull-day Tours - Lucca4WD Tours - PisaSporting Events - PisaHiking - PisaNature and Wildlife - PisaExtreme - PisaHistorical Tours - PisaFull-day Tours - PisaCategory