- A unique hiking tour far from the tourist crush on the Ligurian coast
- Visit the island of Palmaria with a guide to explore without getting lost
- Take in views of Portovenere, the Cinque Terre, and the island of Tino
- Time to cool off with a dip in quiet coves along the coastal trail
Departure & Return
We meet guests in front of the tourist office in Portovenere - Piazza Bastreri 7
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travelers with mobility problems
- Wear shoes suitable for hiking
- Bring water, hat and sunscreen
- If you like, bring your swim suite and towel
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY BeautifuLiguria
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by 4-Hour Private Hiking Tour to Palmaria Island from Portovenere.