- Full-day, private wine-tasting shore excursion to Chianti from La Spezia
- Visit the charming villages of Greve and Montefioralle and enjoy the beautiful Tuscan countryside
- Explore Greve’s Piazza Matteotti and see the magnificent Basilica of Santa Croce
- Sample locally produced specialties in Greve, including wine, cured meats and olive oil
- Savor a superb wine-tasting at one of the best Tuscan winery of the area
- Private tour with port pickup and drop-off ensures a more personalized experience and flexibility to explore at your own pace
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on time return to your ship
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Due to security reasons all of the private drivers are not allowed to enter the restricted area,
and meet you at the bottom of your ship gangway.
You must catch the free shuttle bus, right in front of the ship.
The ride is very short approx 2 minutes (this is just to bring cruisers outside of the restricted area)
Your driver will be waiting for you, where the shuttle will drop you off, holding a sign with your name on it.
- La Spezia Cruise Terminal, Largo Michele Fiorillo, 19124 La Spezia SP, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Customers who have not reached Italy's legal drinking age of 18 will not be served alcohol
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Foldable wheelchair can be accommodated only if specified at time of booking
- The distance from La Spezia Port to the Chianti wine country, is approx 2.5 hours, one way
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Prestige Rent
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by La Spezia Shore Excursion: Chianti Wine-Tasting Trip.