8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
Meeting point at the port
Expert tour leader
Cinque Terre Card, daily pass to the trains that you will need to go from one village to another
Wifi in the train station of each village
Access to the bathrooms (except in La Spezia)
Worry-free Shore Excursion Guarantee: guaranteed on-time return to your ship.
Departure & Return
Departure PointLa Spezia Cruise Terminal, Largo Michele Fiorillo, 19124 La Spezia SP, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
When you arrive at the port of La Spezia, and as soon as you descend from your cruise, you will have to take the shuttle bus that will take you to the cruise terminal. Your tour leader will be waiting outside the cruise terminal with a sign with your name on it.
- La Spezia Cruise Terminal, Largo Michele Fiorillo, 19124 La Spezia SP, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ciaoflorence Tours & Travels Srl
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Exclusive Private Shore Excursion to Cinque Terre from La Spezia port?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Exclusive Private Shore Excursion to Cinque Terre from La Spezia port?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Exclusive Private Shore Excursion to Cinque Terre from La Spezia port?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 6367P82
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsRail ToursNature and WildlifeWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLa SpeziaShore Excursions - Piedmont & LiguriaRail Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaNature and Wildlife - Piedmont & LiguriaWalking Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaPorts of Call Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaFull-day Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaShore Excursions - LuccaRail Tours - LuccaNature and Wildlife - LuccaWalking Tours - LuccaPorts of Call Tours - LuccaFull-day Tours - LuccaShore Excursions - PisaRail Tours - PisaNature and Wildlife - PisaWalking Tours - PisaPorts of Call Tours - PisaFull-day Tours - PisaCategory