Explore our promoted experiences
- Visit three of the five colorful Cinque Terre fishing villages from La Spezia
- Stops in Vernazza, Monterosso, and Riomaggiore with free time to explore
- Travel between villages with your tour leader via an all-day train pass
- Taste Limoncino, the traditional lemon liqueur made on the Ligurian coast
Departure & Return
Cruise Terminal, Largo Michele Fiorillo - When you arrive at the port of La Spezia, and as soon as you descend from your cruise, you will have to take the shuttle bus that will take you to the cruise terminal where our escort will be waiting for you - Once you're outside the Cruise Terminal you will have to look for your tour leader who will be wearing a blue t-shirt from the "Shore Emotion Crew"
This tour ends at La Spezia Centrale Train Station, in the vicinity of the Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- We regret to inform that this tour is not suitable for guests with wheelchairs or with impaired mobility
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ciao Florence Tours & Travels Srl
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "the fee for this tour included the train ticket already)." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews