Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore Cinque Terre on a full-day tour from La Spezia
- Trek between Manarola and Corniglia for beautiful views
- Enjoy free time to explore Vernazza and Riomaggiore
- This tour is suitable for those in good physical condition
Departure & Return
La Spezia Centrale Train Station, in front of the red statue located outside the main entrance
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Consider that the maximum height during the trekking is 1000 ft and the climb is very steep
- Please note that once you make the reservation, you have to send an email to email@example.com with the names, surnames, and date of birth of each of the participants of the tour. This information is necessary for the issuance of train tickets
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- We recommend wearing comfortable clothes and closed-toe shoes for walking
- The order of visits may change
- We recommend you bring water, sunscreen, and a cap
- Keep in mind that the trails to hike are hard but not impossible. Since the beauty of the area lies in its nature, you won’t find handrails or safety rails even when the steps formed by the rocks of the mountain are inclined or when the path is near to the edge of the cliff. For the above mentioned reasons, this tour is not suitable for kids under 8 years old
- In case the original itinerary cannot be carried out due to major causes such as weather and/or road conditions, CiaoFlorence can modify the itinerary with alternative solutions by train
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ciaoflorence Tours & Travels Srl
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff