Don’t worry—here are some similar options
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Spend the morning out in the Liguran sunshine on an E-Bike tour from Levanto. Start off towards Genove, and cycle past red rock quarries before arriving at the village of Costa for stunning views. Next continue around Mount Serro, and climb back down to the port of Framura for a typical Ligurian lunch complete with white wine and Foccacia. Pass by the parish church of Saint Catherine on your way back to Levanto.
- Explore Cinque Terre on an E-Bike tour from Levanto
- Ride through the tiny villages of Setta and Anzo and stop for lunch with wine in the port of Framura
- Visit the 12th century church of St. Martin, built on a sea terrace
- Enjoy a moderately challenging ride with the ease of an E-Bike
Saved to wishlist!
Use of bicycle
Use of helmet
Departure & Return
Via Dante Alighieri, 41, 19015 Levanto SP, Italy
by Hotel Europa
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ebikein
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Levanto-Bonassola for everyone, panoramic ebike tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Levanto-Bonassola for everyone, panoramic ebike tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Levanto-Bonassola for everyone, panoramic ebike tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Levanto-Bonassola for everyone, panoramic ebike tour
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingLa SpeziaMountain Bike Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaHistorical Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaCategory