7 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Set out from Coquimbo port on a private sightseeing tour of La Serena, known for both its historic architecture and exquisite beaches. Visit some of the city's stone-built churches as well as its Archaeological Museum, exhibiting artifacts from Easter Island's Rapanui culture. Continue onto La Serena Lighthouse en route to Coquimbo city, another place known for its white sands as well as seafaring traditions. After lunch stop by the Cross of the Third Millennium and Guayacan, a neighborhood rich in copper smelting history. This shore excursion includes round-trip transport.
- A sightseeing tour of both La Serena and Coquimbo
- See an Easter Island Moai at La Serena's Archeological Museum
- Explore Coquimbo's mansion-filled English Quarter
- Includes a delicious lunch and round-trip port of call transport
- Private guide provides individualized attention to group members
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel / port pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Meeting time it´s your choice.
- Terminal Puerto Coquimbo S.A., Costanera 600, Coquimbo, Chile
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Top Private Tours
If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during La Serena and Coquimbo Private City Tour Including Lunch and Archeological Museum?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during La Serena and Coquimbo Private City Tour Including Lunch and Archeological Museum?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during La Serena and Coquimbo Private City Tour Including Lunch and Archeological Museum?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during La Serena and Coquimbo Private City Tour Including Lunch and Archeological Museum?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 5640P33
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursCity ToursMarketsPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLa SerenaShore Excursions - North ChileFood Tours - North ChileBus Tours - North ChileCity Tours - North ChileMarkets - North ChilePorts of Call Tours - North ChileFull-day Tours - North ChileShore Excursions - ValparaísoFood Tours - ValparaísoBus Tours - ValparaísoCity Tours - ValparaísoMarkets - ValparaísoPorts of Call Tours - ValparaísoFull-day Tours - ValparaísoShore Excursions - SantiagoFood Tours - SantiagoBus Tours - SantiagoCity Tours - SantiagoMarkets - SantiagoPorts of Call Tours - SantiagoFull-day Tours - SantiagoCategory