10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
30-minute stop at the biggest natural swimming pool
An English speaking national tour guide
Speed boat and catamaran to Isla Saona
• Buffet lunch
• Beer (at at the beach only), rum and soft drinks ( at the beach, catamaran and speed boat )
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
This schedule is an approximation.
Please, let us know your hotel or accommodation name We will be contacting you to give you the right pick-up time, depending on your hotel or your accommodation.
*** NOTE: Hotels from Cap Cana Area, have to pay an transportation extra fee
Select the option Cap Cana Area or Uvero Alto Area while making the reservation. the fee is included there.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Shelting Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Saona Island Day Trip + Lobsters Included?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Saona Island Day Trip + Lobsters Included?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Saona Island Day Trip + Lobsters Included?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Saona Island Day Trip + Lobsters Included?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Saona Island Day Trip + Lobsters Included
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Catamaran Cruises Water ToursJet BoatingFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLa RomanaCatamaran Cruises - Punta CanaWater Tours - Punta CanaJet Boating - Punta CanaFull-day Tours - Punta CanaCatamaran Cruises - SamanáWater Tours - SamanáJet Boating - SamanáFull-day Tours - SamanáCatamaran Cruises - Santo DomingoWater Tours - Santo DomingoJet Boating - Santo DomingoFull-day Tours - Santo DomingoCategory