- Full-day cruise to Saona Island from La Romana
- Sail by catamaran along the smooth Caribbean waters
- Take an exciting speedboat ride to Saona Island
- Enjoy a BBQ lunch on a picturesque white-sand beach
- Spend three hours as you please on the breathtaking tropical island
- Return to La Romana by catamaran with unlimited drinks on board
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
What To Expect
Meet your friendly crew on board as you sail to the 'Natural Pool' lagoon for a stop to explore the marine life in the various rock pools there. Enjoy a provided cocktail while taking in the views and exploring the area's natural resources.
Transfer to a speedboat for the second leg of the trip to Saona Island, a pristine setting favored by the film industry from its prototypical 'desert island' look. When the boat docks, enjoy a barbecue lunch on the beach amongst the coconut palms.
Spend the next three hours at your leisure; relax on the soft sand, swim in the tranquil aqua waters, stroll along the beach or start a game of pickup beach volleyball. You can even learn the traditional Dominican 'merengue' with the crew.
When your afternoon on Saona Island is finished, climb back aboard the catamaran and enjoy an open bar on your cruise back to the La Romana dock. Your day of relaxation ends with drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wear comfortable clothing, swimsuit, sunglasses and sandals or shoes that can get wet.
- Wear biodegradable sunscreen and bring your camera to capture some great shots.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation included only from/to centrally located Hotels in the La Romana area. If you’re staying in a different area, an extra fee may apply
- It is of the utmost importance that you provide your complete Hotel/Cruise details at the time of booking. Without this information, we will not be able to confirm your reservation. If this is the case, please contact us immediately to reconfirm your reservation.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 59 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nexus Tours Dominican Republic
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Catamaran Cruise to Saona Island.