7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick up and drop-off
Food and drinks ( lunch)
Entrance fees (BOB 200 p. person )
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers from La Paz Hotels / hostels.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Joker Expedition, Bolivia.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Visit Tiwanacu and Titicaca lake in one day tour from La Paz.?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Visit Tiwanacu and Titicaca lake in one day tour from La Paz.?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Visit Tiwanacu and Titicaca lake in one day tour from La Paz.?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Visit Tiwanacu and Titicaca lake in one day tour from La Paz.?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Visit Tiwanacu and Titicaca lake in one day tour from La Paz.
7 to 8 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeWater ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLa PazBus Tours - AltiplanoNature and Wildlife - AltiplanoWater Tours - AltiplanoHistorical Tours - AltiplanoFull-day Tours - AltiplanoCategory
Calle Jaen Museums Tours & TicketsWitches' Market (Mercado de las Brujas) Tours & TicketsMuseum of Musical Instruments (Museo de Instrumentos Musicales) Tours & TicketsPresidential Palace Tours & TicketsLa Paz Cathedral Tours & TicketsMuseo Nacional de Arte (National Museum of Art) Tours & TicketsSan Francisco Church Tours & Tickets