- Uncover the 2,500-year-old history of recently settlement, Tiwanaku
- Absorb the natural beauty of Lake Titicaca, the world's highest lake
- Stop at cultural points of interest surrounding Lake Titicaca
- Lunch and round-trip transport from your La Paz hotel are included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please provide hotel information when booking. Hotel pickups in Zona Sur will be charged an additional $20USD. Zona Sur pickups should expect a reduced itinerary to account for an additional 1.5 hours of driving. We recommend booking hotels in central La Paz if you intend to take this tour. (P.S. we pick-up travelers at all hotels, but the TripAdvisor extranet forces me to pick at least one hotel that lists with them. I picked Hostal Ananay because it is the best location, timewise, for taking the tour. -Caleb)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A moderate amount of walking is involved please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Tour is at altitude!
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Solace Trekking and Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Private Tiwanaku and Titicaca Day Trip from La Paz.