- Hear the secrets of the UNESCO–listed archaeological site of Tiwanaku
- Your guide sheds light on a civilization pre-dating the Incas
- Admire highlights like the Kalasasaya Temple and the Puma Punku complex
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from selected La Paz hotels
Departure & Return
Meeting point with prior announcement. pick up time: 8:30 a.m. The main gate of Maria Auxiliadora Church.
Drop off time 04:30 p.m.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Inti Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.