- Let your adrenaline levels soar on a bike tour of the Death Road from La Paz
- Included buffet lunch and all equipment make for a seamless experience
- Hotel pickup saves you the hassle of finding a meeting point
- Skip the hassle of car hire and navigation and focus on the scenery instead
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 14 people per group
- All passenger helmet/glove sizing must be advised at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Operated by a multi-lingual guide (English/Spanish)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY BARRACUDA BIKING COMPANY
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff