12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
TRANSPORT / BILINGUAL TOUR GUIDE / ADMITION TIKETS / ROUT SNACK / NAVIGATION IN TOTORA BOAT
TIPS, EXTRAS, ALCOHOLICS DRINKS
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please, write the name of your Hotel, , the hotel address, your whatsapp number and wait at the reception of the same at the agreed time.
To perform this service a minimum of 2 people is required.
write us and check our prices for one person.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY VALLANDES BOLIVIA
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Titikaka Lake - Tiwanaku Ruins - Full Day?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during The Titikaka Lake - Tiwanaku Ruins - Full Day?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during The Titikaka Lake - Tiwanaku Ruins - Full Day?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Titikaka Lake - Tiwanaku Ruins - Full Day?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
The Titikaka Lake - Tiwanaku Ruins - Full Day
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLa PazBus Tours - AltiplanoArchaeology Tours - AltiplanoNature and Wildlife - AltiplanoFull-day Tours - AltiplanoCategory
Presidential Palace Tours & TicketsLa Paz Cathedral Tours & TicketsSan Francisco Church Tours & TicketsWitches' Market (Mercado de las Brujas) Tours & TicketsMuseo Nacional de Arte (National Museum of Art) Tours & TicketsCalle Jaen Museums Tours & TicketsMuseum of Musical Instruments (Museo de Instrumentos Musicales) Tours & Tickets