5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
With steep streets and packs of unofficial taxis, exploring La Paz can be intimidating for first-time visitors, but a private car and driver take the stress out of discovering Bolivia’s capital. On this private tour of La Paz highlights, you’ll sample local foods and ride a cable car to El Alto, then see the witches’ market, the La Paz cemetery, and key landmarks in the historic center—including the exterior of a notorious prison.
- Private tour ensures personalized service
- Included snack features fresh juice and a ‘salteña,’ or turnover
- Get sweeping views across the city from high above the streets
- Convenient pickup and drop-off at La Paz hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Food tasting (salteña)
Lunch (local food)
Certified professional guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Visit by Cable Car Ride
Entrance fees (BOB 50 p. person)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any Hotels, hostels in La Paz.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Joker Expedition, Bolivia.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private: Real Walking Tour in La Paz, Bolivia?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private: Real Walking Tour in La Paz, Bolivia?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private: Real Walking Tour in La Paz, Bolivia?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private: Real Walking Tour in La Paz, Bolivia?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private: Real Walking Tour in La Paz, Bolivia
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursTrolley Tours Historical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLa PazBus Tours - AltiplanoTrolley Tours - AltiplanoHistorical Tours - AltiplanoHalf-day Tours - AltiplanoCategory
Presidential Palace Tours & TicketsMuseum of Musical Instruments (Museo de Instrumentos Musicales) Tours & TicketsMuseo Nacional de Arte (National Museum of Art) Tours & TicketsLa Paz Cathedral Tours & TicketsWitches' Market (Mercado de las Brujas) Tours & TicketsSan Francisco Church Tours & TicketsCalle Jaen Museums Tours & Tickets