6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Cover La Paz highlights on a full-day, private tour that includes the historic center, cable cars, panoramic viewpoints, the Valle de la Luna, and more. Exploring La Paz with a private guide is a great way to get the stories behind each destination, with the flexibility to stop along the way to shop, stretch your legs, and see the things that interest you.
- Private tour means you can see more of La Paz without rushing
- An included lunch is a great chance to try local cuisine
- Travel by private vehicle for a safe, comfortable day of exploring
- Convenient pickup and drop-off at La Paz hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Lunch (local food)
Professional guide (bilingual guide)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers from all La Paz Hotels/ hostels.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Joker Expedition, Bolivia.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private City Tour La Paz-Bolivia?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private City Tour La Paz-Bolivia?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private City Tour La Paz-Bolivia?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private City Tour La Paz-Bolivia?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private City Tour La Paz-Bolivia
18 hours 14 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursTrolley Tours Full-day ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLa PazBus Tours - AltiplanoCity Tours - AltiplanoTrolley Tours - AltiplanoFull-day Tours - AltiplanoHalf-day Tours - AltiplanoCategory
Museum of Musical Instruments (Museo de Instrumentos Musicales) Tours & TicketsCalle Jaen Museums Tours & TicketsPresidential Palace Tours & TicketsSan Francisco Church Tours & TicketsMuseo Nacional de Arte (National Museum of Art) Tours & TicketsWitches' Market (Mercado de las Brujas) Tours & TicketsLa Paz Cathedral Tours & Tickets